Workshops & Masterclasses
Our workshops are aimed at the key people in your organization that are responsible for defining, developing and operationalizing your customer experience strategy. They are designed to provide inspiration, innovation and regeneration for your people and enable them to make a real and immediate difference in their daily lives and to enhance the company as a whole.
These are typically half-day session, but can be tailored to your specific situation and the availability of your people.
Customer Experience Principles That Count!
Discovering the Four Principles that drive customer experience strategy
- Identify why the Four Principles are critical elements in Customer Experience strategy
- Benchmark your company’s alignment to, and adoption of, these principles
- Apply these principles to define or re-energize your Customer Experience strategy
- Lay the foundations for a Customer Experience framework – What good looks like
- Create some quick wins to get Customer Experience off to a running start
Getting your customers to say WOW! not Ow! - And making it delightfully easy
Building the operational framework for your Customer Experience Strategy
- Explore and evaluate your current customer experience journey
- Identify short term opportunities for operational improvement
- Develop cross-functional cooperation and departmental communication
- Effectively and consistently manage and measure customer experience
- Introduce customer delight to making it easy and have them happily ever after
Changing Channels - Tune into your customers before they turn you off
Developing the channel strategy that gives customers what they want and need
- Clearly define your customers. Who are they, where are they and what do they want?
- Explore and evaluate your current customer experience journey and channel strategy
- Map your tactics and technology to your strategic ambition – Where are the gaps?
- Identify short term opportunities for operational improvement
- Introduce a truly collaborative, company-wide channel improvement process
What's the big deal about Big Data? - The small data is where the money is!
Painting the right picture of the right customer for the right offer at the right time
- Use current data to identify who and where your most valuable customers are now
- Identify and unlock the power of complementary data to uncover new markets, quantitatively
measure business outcomes and validate company investment
- Use technology to combine internal and external data to develop actionable insights and to
better target deep customer segments
- Intelligently use data to deliver the experiences that drive customer engagement and
grow your business, as part of a long term Customer Experience Strategy
The Right Words Create Happier Customers
Equip your team to give each of your customers the customer experience they desire
- Understand why treating all customers the same is not a viable or sustainable customer experience strategy
- Why personas can offer deeper, more meaningful insights into customer behaviour
- Identify, create and document personas to create a more complete picture of individuals and their experiences
- Introduce, develop and practice real play and role play scenarios that can bring the user to life with opinions,
emotions, feelings and a voice
A Day in the Life of a Customer™
A Day in the Life of the Customer™ is designed to uncover the most pressing operational and technology issues that can stand in the way of progress. This approach can be a vital first step for those organizations looking at implementing cloud based model offices and innovation hubs as a way to conduct discovery exercises and fast track strategic, procedural and operational developments that are necessary for customer experience and digital transformation.
While this isn’t a new or revolutionary idea, completing the process in a single day, with a high level findings report closely following, definitely changes the landscape.
Here’s what it includes;
- Senior executive meeting to review the current customer interaction status
- Front line discovery session/focus group discussion
- Agent side-by-side observations and call review
- IT overview and current technology analysis
- The view from team leaders, BI and insight team
- Customer service – marketing alignment status and business development plans
- Exploration of current HR & training programs
- Initial findings and senior leadership feedback session
- High level report including outline roadmap to move from current state to future state
The end result is a realistic assessment of your current customer contact environment and an associated technology roadmap with clear, logical steps for making your customer experience ambition an operational reality.
Get started! Schedule your initial assessment call with Gerry Brown today.
Customer Experience Acceleration – A New Dawn
While there are no easy answers or quick fixes, customer experience improvement isn’t so daunting as to not be worthy of investment for all businesses, irrespective of size or market segment. Customer Experience Acceleration – A New Dawn™ is a short, sharp introductory program to uncover and document the most pressing customer experience (CX) issues. It’s conducted with senior executives, front line teams and support staff to get a rounded, frank and honest assessment of the current state of CX in a business.
It will cover the following:
- An analysis and assessment of the organizational experience from the customer’s perspective
- Company immersion and senior management feedback to gain an honest and candid view of the current state
- Experience evaluation: Identifying Obstacles to Success
- Defining the culture: What do we need to stop, start, maintain?
- Identifying the specific values that drive customer loyalty
- Identifying the enablers and barriers to delivering great experience
- Identification and documentation of the top priorities for action & generate some quick wins to get Customer Experience off to a running start
This approach is a vital first step in the customer experience journey and can provide the framework and a blueprint that will achieve your future state goals and desired customer outcomes.
Get started! Scheduling you initial assessment call with Gerry Brown today.
Start saving your customers today
Learn the 4 key principles for delighting your customers and transforming the fortunes of your organisation
Gerry brings his extensive industry experience and expert insight to the challenges of establishing a world class customer experience.Charles McLachlan