Workshops & Masterclasses
My workshops are aimed at the key people in your organization that are responsible for defining, developing and operationalizing your customer experience strategy. They are designed to provide inspiration, innovation and regeneration for your people and enable them to make a real and immediate difference in their daily lives and to enhance the company as a whole.
These are typically half-day session, but can be tailored to your specific situation and the availability of your people.
Customer Experience Principles That Count!
Discovering the Four Principles that drive customer experience strategy
- Identify why the Four Principles are critical elements in Customer Experience strategy
- Benchmark your company’s alignment to, and adoption of, these principles
- Apply these principles to define or re-energize your Customer Experience strategy
- Lay the foundations for a Customer Experience framework – What good looks like
- Create some quick wins to get Customer Experience off to a running start
Changing Channels - Tune into your customers before they turn you off
Developing the channel strategy that gives customers what they want and need
- Clearly define your customers. Who are they, where are they and what do they want?
- Explore and evaluate your current customer experience journey and channel strategy
- Map your tactics and technology to your strategic ambition – Where are the gaps?
- Identify short term opportunities for operational improvement
- Introduce a truly collaborative, company-wide channel improvement process
A Day in the Life of a Customer™
A Day in the Life of the Customer™ is designed to uncover the most pressing operational and technology issues that can stand in the way of progress. This approach can be a vital first step for those organizations looking at implementing cloud based model offices and innovation hubs as a way to conduct discovery exercises and fast track strategic, procedural and operational developments that are necessary for customer experience and digital transformation.
While this isn’t a new or revolutionary idea, completing the process in a single day, with a high level findings report closely following, definitely changes the landscape.
Here’s what it includes;
- Senior executive meeting to review the current customer interaction status
- Front line discovery session/focus group discussion
- Agent side-by-side observations and call review
- IT overview and current technology analysis
- The view from team leaders, BI and insight team
- Customer service – marketing alignment status and business development plans
- Exploration of current HR & training programs
- Initial findings and senior leadership feedback session
- High level report including outline roadmap to move from current state to future state
The end result is a realistic assessment of your current customer contact environment and an associated technology roadmap with clear, logical steps for making your customer experience ambition an operational reality.
Customer Experience Acceleration – A New Dawn
While there are no easy answers or quick fixes, customer experience improvement isn’t so daunting as to not be worthy of investment for all businesses, irrespective of size or market segment. Customer Experience Acceleration – A New Dawn™ is a short, sharp introductory program to uncover and document the most pressing customer experience (CX) issues. It’s conducted with senior executives, front line teams and support staff to get a rounded, frank and honest assessment of the current state of CX in a business.
It will cover the following:
- An analysis and assessment of the organizational experience from the customer’s perspective
- Company immersion and senior management feedback to gain an honest and candid view of the current state
- Experience evaluation: Identifying Obstacles to Success
- Defining the culture: What do we need to stop, start, maintain?
- Identifying the specific values that drive customer loyalty
- Identifying the enablers and barriers to delivering great experience
- Identification and documentation of the top priorities for action & generate some quick wins to get Customer Experience off to a running start
This approach is a vital first step in the customer experience journey and can provide the framework and a blueprint that will achieve your future state goals and desired customer outcomes.
Start saving your customers today
Learn the 4 key principles for delighting your customers and transforming the fortunes of your organisation
Gerry brings his extensive industry experience and expert insight to the challenges of establishing a world class customer experience.Charles McLachlan